Custom Search

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Earned Value Worksheet


Hi everyone,
I've put together a neat little tool for learning the principles and formulas of EVT. Email me for your free copy of the worksheet and I'll be happy to send it to you. (cannot attach files to blogger)
The worksheet itself is quite simple, it allows you to plug in your BAC (Budget At Completion) your AC (Actual Cost) your planned percentage complete and your actual percentage complete, then generates the EVT figures for you.
The neat feature however is that I've assigned a color coordinated cell formatting to the CPI and SPI values. (that can be fully manipulated) as seen in the photo.
I've also included the standar EV formulas in the third tab of the document as well.
Please email me at reubenbutterfield@gmail.com for your copy and don't hesitate to provide feedback for how I might make this tool more useful or functional for study purposes and/or performance monitoring and control.
Sunny Sunday in beautiful Victoria BC!

3 comments:

  1. How might someone e-mail you for a copy of your earned value worksheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph, I've listed my email in the post now, thanks for mentioning it. In addition, you can view my profile on the right hand side of the page and the email is in there too.

    Cheers,

    Reuben Butterfield
    reubenbutterfield@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete